When it comes to children’s pre-school educational institutions, hospitals, schools and other social infrastructure facilities, limited budget and poor funding are always mentioned. On the other hand, it is necessary to have quality construction work on these facilities, as they have important social status.
Considering the need for efficient and economically sound technical solutions for constructing and renovating these facilities, the PLASTFOIL Company offers a complex system of roofing thermal insulation.
- The use of PLASTFOIL® modern polymer waterproofing and PENOPLEX® effective thermal insulation not only significantly reduces the cost of work and materials, but also improves the reliability and durability of the structure, compared to traditionally used solutions;
- Practice shows that this solution reduces the "roofing pie" price per square meter by more than money;;
- This solution makes it possible to permanently secure the roof against leakages, as the service life of PLASTFOIL® polymer membranes is more than 30 years. Moreover, the standard heat fusing membrane roofing requires much higher financial expenses during its operation, due to its fragility and, consequently, the necessity of regular and expensive repairs.
It should be noted that repair, which is typically required by the heat fusing membrane roofing, can be performed more quickly and at less cost by using the PLASTFOIL® polymer membrane.
- In this case, it is not necessary to clean the roof and apply additional coatings of primer and wait for it to dry;
- The technology of placing the PLASTFOIL® polymer material by hot air welding makes it possible to perform an entire range of repair with exceptional speed and a high quality weld.
Thus, the PENOPLEX® + PLASTFOIL® complex solution solves a difficult problem applying modern technology without budget loss.